Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Mcstanden blog is still alive..

Well if you have been trying to keep up to date with what's been happening recently in my life then my blog probably hasn't been the place to find out! In fact it has been two years since I properly updated the blog so apologies for that. I did start to write blog posts I just never finished them....
Any way things have actually happened in the last two years but as the team builds up to the Sochi 2014 Olympics I thought it might be important to let people know what's happening. With this in mind Bruce has been doing some fantastic work on trying to promote the British team and the sport which includes team member profiles.


Believe it or not it is all true including Sven Fischer who never wore gloves to compete even when it was bloody freezing. Although I learn't the hard way that at -17 it is advisable to wear gloves to compete in a ski race!

Alex

1 comment: